Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

I was gonna blog today...

...but i just couldn't get my life to feel right so this came out instead. I apologize for how it came out, but this is what it might be. It is for interpreting. You know how the mind does. These things can't be helped. Here's my mindsplatter...

~~~

are you proud of me now?

when you breathe you're such these perfect shades of pretty pink and purple and sunset me well my breath has kind of a gritty tone i move i fidget i wiggle with my fingers of course like a child i want to make to make you proud of me but i get inside and drive away from you away from me because i haven't done or made or moved my imperfection bleeds out my mouth my eyes where your perfection lies please don't give me another chance i need to hurt for a while to console myself with cold bodies get pissed because you don't get it there can't be much more blood you rip out of me would that you find you're happy in the place where my happy left me so much alone isn't good for a body leaves too much space to watch a pink and purple and sunset disappear for just long enough to turn the world stupid grey so...

... are you proud of me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment