Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Social Experiment

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted. I've been thinking about what I'm gonna write so much that it feels like I've already done it! Yeesh!

Anywho, I'll be conducting a very simple social experiment in the next who-knows-how-long of my life. I'll be talking to people. Simply. I don't know when, but at some point in my life I became paralyzingly shy. I get anxious about meeting new people, especially. It's really a problem. So, I've decided to start talking to people, chancing the risk that if I begin a conversation, people may (or may not) want to continue it. Who knows? Maybe one of us will say something interesting....

I'm a little sick with the organizing sometimes and I really don't know why that is. I was trying to think of a theme for every day of the week for posting but it was getting crazy (like TossUp Tuesdays where I discuss anything I like that's in the news. I don't know why I'd need to designate a day for that. What if I wanna talk about the news on Thursday!?). In any case, I'd like to commit to posting at least three days a week so I've made it easy for myself with the following outline:

Monday - Weekly "news" Round up
Wednesday - WIPs
Friday - FOs

Fair enough. That way I won't feel like I have to post pics every day and so not post. I'm lazy. What can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment