Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Procrasti-Nation

I just want to illustrate what kind of procrastinator I am.

I bought a WHOLE lot of Cotton Ease this summer. It was a particularly fun outing because I made sure to find matching dye lots when I could, so I got several skeins in two lots.

Three weeks ago, a lovely woman from California found me on Ravelry (if you haven't found ravelry yet, go now! ...Waiting...) having searched a particularly elusive dye lot of Cotton Ease (in Charcoal, if you'd like to know) and found that I have it. She sent a very nice message asking if she could buy or swap it because she needed the one I had and couldn't find it anywhere in California. I read it a day or so after she sent it and responded about two days later, during which time it occured to me I had another dye lot. I told her she could try finding that or just get the one I have (that she knows she needs) and she opted for the latter. The whole conversation lasted about a week. I told her I would send it the following Monday.

Wanna know when I sent it? Today.... ugh... not good.

So I gifted the yarn cuz she was gonna pay for it and I just felt too guilty for having made her wait this long. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment