Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Pull and Bear

I was over at lookbook lurking, as I frequently feel inclined to do, when I saw this:

lookbook.nu

She calls it "Camel From Head to Toe...". As a lover of browns for winter, I am in love with this outfit. As a knitter, I want to be this woman's friend. Look! Just LOOK at that corset. Yeeeessss!!! I hopped over to her personal page to find out where on earth she purchased this wonderful piece of knitterly excellence.

It's from Pull & Bear, which I had never heard of before. Popped over to the site and found these:

pullbear.com


These are just two of the photos I saw there that I really loved. Note the knit rug on the floor in the second photo.

These are good. Really really good. There is all sorts of inspiration to be had here.

No comments:

Post a Comment