Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Miu Miu Pre-Fall 2010

I love style.com. It's the first place I ever found where I could see full collections as they come out. It's an amazing place to see color and style trends straight from the source.

I've been looking back at the Miu Miu and Prada PF2010 Collections since they came out. They took knitting so seriously. Here's some items from Miu Miu that I particularly like:


style.com

The mittens, the thigh-high socks and vest are right up my alley for design inspiration. They're all a bit elaborate for my taste, but I love the spirit they're coming from. And if you were wondering what's hiding under the coat in that first picture (and didn't quite get enough from the vest), the lovely folks at Prada...


style.com

...made it into a dress. The extravagance is really nice. I wouldn't wear it, but I wouldn't hate if I saw it on someone else. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment